My Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thing #8

The RSS and google reader is hard to navigate. I had trouble getting some of the sites in my subscription list. I read a couple of the other blogs and news feeds but I couldn't figure out how to make them appear. After I subscribed it was a little easier. Finally I discovered that you could just type in what you would want to research and then items would appear and then you could just hit subscribe and it would paste it onto your list to be added.

It may shorten your time on looking onto the web so that you can navigate right to a page you would want but, I do not really see the reason why I would use this in my classroom for first graders.

I however could see the administrators using it to post for parents to better acknowledge them in particular areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment